Monday, September 6, 2010

Bumbo Bliss

Melody still cannot sit on her own, which creates a few challenges. I did not purchase a Bumbo seat as she couldn't use it with her brace. However, I had heard that they were wonderful. Then, I thought Melody will be sitting on her own, soon, so I should save the money. However, I realized one would make us both very happy for the next few weeks until she is sitting on her own.

So... I asked my awesome MOMS Club friends if i could borrow one, and had three offers within an hour or so. Melody loves it! I'm glad I was able to borrow one. I'm hoping it will also help her legs as it holds them in a straighter position. They still like to stick straight out to the side like they did in the brace and we need to work on that.
Here she is in all her Bumbo Bliss.














No comments:

Post a Comment