Sunday, February 7, 2010

Not My Mommy 3!

My Mommy did not hear the words "I missed the potty," only to throw a towel over it and leave it until after church, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not say to Daddy, "I'd advise just stepping on the towel" when he wanted to pick up the towel on the floor, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not accidentally hit the on button on the blender with all the smoothie fixings inside, but the lid still off, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not watch as one of her children knocked her water bottle off the counter, breaking it, with the end of the mop as they "helped" clean up the smoothie mess, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not yell at two of her children who were sword fighting with the dust mop in the kitchen around the smoothie mess, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not forget to change a diaper (again!) until it leaked on a sibling, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not say, "oh good, it only leaked on you, not on the couch," not MY Mommy.

But, MY Mommy did notice Melody's first tooth had cut through and commenced a "first tooth celebration" with everyone, now that was MY Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment