Wednesday, March 24, 2010

On the Market and Medical Update

I'll have to confirm with Kevin, but I believe today our house went on the market. We think we may already even have an interested buyer. We are trusting God to provide an offer that we can accept. We still have some cleaning out to do in the garage and kids toys to clear out of the yard. Oh, and I should probably put the polyurethane final coat on the bathroom cabinets. But, other than that, I think we're finished. We are still settling in here, however. Each day is an adventure to find something, or declare it "in storage" and quit looking.

Tomorrow I take Melody for a bladder study. I am interested in what that will reveal about her level of bladder function. Also, as a result of her last hip ultrasound, her doctor thinks her hip is not dislocated, but rather "unstable." I'm not really sure that is any better. The current plan is for her to remain in the Pavlik Harness for 3 more weeks, and then have another ultrasound so they can compare the two. I was very encouraged that her hip no longer moved in and out as it did before we began with the harness.

Today we stayed home, and that was wonderful. We are slowly settling, trying to catch up on all the things that got put to the side while we moved, and keep the kids moving forward in their studies. It has been a chaotic few weeks to say the least. Joel and Melody have also been quite sick, so that hasn't helped. I have lots of pictures to post, but it is late. I did however, locate the camera and appropriate cords today, so I am a step closer for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment