Monday, July 12, 2010

My Braceless Life

Melody & Mommy on the 4th of July


The last few weeks have flown by. We are enjoying our summer and Melody is loving life without her brace. She has always been a happy baby, but she is even more content and happy without the brace. In the last week she has even started sleeping through the night. That is a very welcomed change for me.


Enjoy the pictures of Melody without her brace!

4th of July!

Melody is learning to sit up without her brace. She is getting better everyday. She started out pretty wobbly as the brace used to give her support. As you can see, her legs still naturally stick out to the side like they did in the brace, however, we are working with them and noticing a lot of improvement already.

I like to play in the chair. I can lean forward now and grab toys. The brace used to hold me back. I work on my tummy strength while I'm playing.

Sweet Sisters! I can wear JEANS now and anything else I want to.

Melody, Hannah and Elizabeth
I can play in my super saucer now! I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment