Monday, August 23, 2010

Not My Mommy 4!

My Mommy did not put her cell phone in the same stroller pocket with the water bottles on our morning hike, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy's cellphone is not currently sitting in a bag of rice drying out for my Mommy, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy did not spend part of her day hosing down a pee soaked rug and hanging it out to dry, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy did not forget one child's eyedrops dose and decide, "oh well, three doses a day, four doses a day, same difference, " not MY Mommy!

My Mommy did not put her littlest angel to bed with two bruises in almost the exact same spot on her forehead due to accidents today, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy did not stay up late planning school lessons for the month when she had all summer to get ready, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy did not look at her sons shoes and notice great big holes and realize she forgot to buy one of her children new shoes for a new school year, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy didn't just stick a piece of pizza in her daughter's lunchbox for tomorrow instead of a healthy lunch, not MY Mommy!

My Mommy is not feeling sentimental about her children starting 7th, 5th, and 3rd grades tomorrow or her baby quickly approaching 1, not MY Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment