Sunday, October 3, 2010

Stroller Straddle


I just had to take this picture as it is so typical of a stroll with Melody. You can see why she gets lots of stares while we're out and about. Most people comment on her flexiblity or how relaxed she is. Only one person asked me, "what is wrong with her?" and I was very controlled. That person still lives. :)
I often put her legs into the stroller, or straight in front of her, but she moves them right back. Ever since the hip braces, this position is evidentally more comfortable for her.
Tomorrow I will go in to hear the final report from PT and hopefully get her physical therapy sessions scheduled. Melody's AFO's (ankle/foot orthotics) are fitted, they are just waiting for authorization and then they will mold and fit them.

No comments:

Post a Comment