Wednesday, December 9, 2009

3 Months Old

It is hard to believe, but it is true. Melody is 3 months old. She continues to do very well and I think she is beginning to cut teeth judging from the amount of drool and fussiness she is exhibiting lately. We are all doing well during this busy time of year. I am trying to let a lot of things go this holiday season and enjoy the advent without too much stress. That is a tall order, but I'm working on it. Tomorrow we are off to a Holidance performance with our school. I have Legoland photos to post as well as Christmas fun, but I'll save those for another night. The train is running around the tree and the kids, especially Joel, are spending much time watching it. We were even able to get a few lights up outside yesterday. We have our gift lists well underway (thanks to the internet) and even did our first round of wrapping tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment