Saturday, December 5, 2009

Dec. 27th - Save the Date

Sunday, December 27, 2009 at 10:00 am we will be having Melody's dedication as part of the Sunday morning service at Missio Dei Community Church. If you are in the area and are available that morning, we would love to have you come celebrate with us. Melody has touched so many lives beyond just ours and we so appreciate your input, prayers and love in her life and ours.

Melody's dedication is about celebrating the wonderful daughter God has chosen to bless us with and committing to raise her to know and love Jesus. When I'm asked what I want my children to be like when they grow up, I have to say, "that they would love the Lord their God with all their heart, mind, soul and strength." That is our desire and prayer for Melody.

I'd love to know if you can be a part of this time of committment and celebration.

1 comment: