Monday, January 11, 2010

I Wish, But . . .

I wish spina bifida was a phase, but I'm thankful for medical miracles that make living with SB easier.

I wish Melody would outgrow spina bifida, but I'm thankful she has the opportunity to live to grow up.

I wish the hospital would resolve all the medical billing disputes so we can close out the bills, but I'm thankful for provision for paying all of them either way.

I wish Melody didn't need a hip brace, but I'm thankful for braces that can help her hip.

I wish Melody's right knee didn't feel "dislocated" as well, but I'm thankful I noticed it early.

I wish I didn't get discouraged so often, but I'm thankful for God's mercies which are new every morning and give me the strength to go on.

3 comments:

  1. Josh 1:9............ "Be strong and of good courage; do not be afraid, nor be dismayed,
    for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go."

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an inspiration to many!

    ReplyDelete