Saturday, January 16, 2010

Not My Mommy 2!

My Mommy did not go back to bed at 8:30am, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not forget how many days it has been since we've had a bath, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not decide between baths and sanity today, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not get up from her morning nap, only to feed us lunch and take an afternoon nap with us as well, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not give herself a time out today, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not do schoolwork with us on Saturday because we were behind, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not rent movies from Redbox and say they were for us when they really were for her, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not receive a lap-full of baby barf and seriously consider just letting it air dry, not MY Mommy.

My Mommy did not go to bed with a sinkful of dirty dishes, not MY Mommy.

Someone else must have been at our house today, cause it was not MY Mommy.

1 comment:

  1. (((((hugs))))) to you Sara! Hope Monday is a better day for "mommy".

    Cindi

    ReplyDelete