Wednesday, October 21, 2009

6 Weeks!

Hannah & Melody

This is what my hair usually looks like!


6 weeks ago I was dreading what the next 6 weeks would hold. Now it is all past. We are well healed and the surgeries are fading in our memories. I can't tell you how thrilled I am to be at this point.

Today we took a little field trip to downtown Riverside. We visited the Historic Mission Inn and walked around Downtown Riverside. The kids were thrilled we covered PE and history all in the same couple hours.
Elizabeth, Hannah & Joel all sitting in the chair made for President Taft's visit to the Mission Inn. He was our largest president. The kids thought this was pretty cool. About 10 US Presidents have stayed here.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Sara, I am so glad to hear the last 6 weeks have been a healing time. What a joy Melody must be to watch and listen to.
    Briana Norton

    ReplyDelete