Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Jica Boomba Nacho and Other Allen Excitement

This is Joel performing the Jica Boomba Nacho. One of the many fun and entertaining things I get to watch while feeding Melody.



The kids have discovered the video feature on my camera, so I now have a lot of videos to sort through before I can post them. It has been a few days without pictures and I know Grandma & Grandpa are waiting for some. Maybe a few others are as well? It is always an adventure taking pictures of the kids together. But, here are a few.














Friday's excitement involved David and a scooter accident on our driveway. The scooter slipped out from under him when he turned too tightly. His helmet hit the driveway pretty hard, so I am very thankful he was wearing it. He also hit his front tooth on the driveway, but managed to not do much damage to his lip. The corner of his tooth broke off. So, Kevin came home and took him to an emergency dentist appointment where they glued the broken piece back on. We will take him for a follow up appointment this week and hope that the gluing is the only treatment needed. I am thankful it was not much worse. In all the excitement, I failed to get a picture of the half tooth. Wouldn't that have been fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment