Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Singing to My Melody

There is a song by Sidewalk Prophets I find myself singing often to Melody. It is "These are the Words I Would Say." The chorus so beautifully sums up my thoughts and prayers for Melody.

"Be strong in the Lord and,
Never give up hope,
You're going to do great things,
I already know,
God's got His hand on you so,
Don't live life in fear,
Forgive and forget,
But don't forget why you're here,
Take your time and pray,
These are the words I would say,"

Be strong in the Lord, my sweet Melody. Never give up. I know you're going to do great things. It has been evident to your Daddy and me that God has His hand on you from before your birth. Don't forget why you're here. God has a plan for you my precious daughter. Never forget that.

No comments:

Post a Comment