Thursday, June 4, 2009

Wine and Cheese

Yes, you got that right, wine, not the "whine" we more commonly sample in our home. Yes, wine, the kind I know nothing about. I had my childhood friend, Jody, rolling with laughter at the thought of me at a wine tasting event.

Tonight Kevin and I attended a Wine and Cheese Tasting fund raiser for Melody. Kevin's company has a program called "Keller Williams Cares." Within days of learning of Melody's condition, a couple of ladies in his office had this fund raiser planned. We were blessed and humbled by the wonderful turnout, generous giving and encouragement. The wine (I can only assume), cheese and food was delicious and the wine auction was filled with lots of fun and laughter. Since the beginning we have known that Kevin works in an office with a lot of wonderful people. This was confirmed again tonight. It is so encouraging to know that we aren't on this journey alone, but that there are so many others to bless us and help us along the way.

Thank you Keller Williams, friends and associates. We appreciate all you did tonight and are thankful for you! We are blessed to know you all.

1 comment:

  1. Little Melody alreay is warming my heart. Our prayers are with you Sara. Today presented itself as an encouragement, yet I realize there is still the unknown until her birth. This little life is God's precious gift. Hang in there! We're with you for the ride. Love, Ed and Laurie

    ReplyDelete