Monday, May 18, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow at 8am we have an echocardiogram to check out our baby's heart. The intent is to discover whether spina bifida is the only birth defect, of if she has multiple issues to deal with. Nothing was noted from the ultrasound, but the echocardiogram should be more accurate. We are praying for a healthy heart tomorrow. We would appreciate your prayers as we find out, no matter what the outcome.

The song that is speaking to my heart today is, can you guess? Another hymn. :) I can't say I don't worry about tomorrw, but I am thankful I know Who holds it.

I Know Who Holds Tomorrow
words and music by Ira Stanphill

I don't know about tomorrow,
I just live from day to day.
I don't borrow from it's sunshine,
For it's skies may turn to gray.
I don't worry o'er the future,
For I know what Jesus said,
And today I'll walk beside Him,
For He knows what is ahead.

Refrain
Many things about tomorrow,
I don't seem to understand;
But I know Who holds tomorrow,
And I know Who holds my hand.

1 comment:

  1. We will definitely be praying for you all tomorrow:) If you want one day i can show you how to place a picture on here:)

    ReplyDelete