Thursday, September 17, 2009

SO Very Tired

I'm SO tired tonight. There is a possibility Melody will come home tomorrow evening, but Saturday is more likely. Today we got to feed her a couple of times, take the 2 hour discharge class, fill out paperwork, and do our first catheterization. We have a couple videos to watch tomorrow and another catheter to do and then I think we're ready to go home. I have some cute pictures as she was wearing clothes for the first time, but I'm too tired to upload and post tonight. There will be lots of pictures when she gets home, that is for sure. Especially with her siblings. I can't wait. My biggest concern on coming home is that 3 of our 4 kids have sore throats and colds. Melody really doesn't need one of those quite yet. Pray for health and protection for her.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for good health for all of you in the coming days. I hope that you are able to get a good night's sleep tonight as well.

    ReplyDelete