Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One Week

One week from today we will have met Melody. It is coming up fast. So far she is staying put. I do have my last NST in the morning, so we'll see if all still looks good there. If she doesn't decide to come tonight or tomorrow, I am really praying she waits until the 9th. Labor Day weekend would not be the best of times for Melody to arrive. I know the hospital would scramble the surgery team, etc, but I think getting the tests done and surgery done in a timely manner would be seriously impaired. So, for that reason I am really hoping she waits.

My Mom and Dad arrived yesterday, so we have been having fun. I hardly know what to do with myself with all the help with kids, meals and schoolwork. My Dad has already fixed doorknobs, the gate to the yard, and done more yardwork in an hour or so than I would get done in 2 months! I'm going to have to keep the projects coming. I love it when he comes to visit for more than one reason. Joel loves to follow Grandpa around and see what he is doing. Mom has been awesome at helping the girls with their schoolwork. Funny thing, Elizabeth is much more agreeable with Grandma than with Mommy. :)

Thanks for all the continued prayers and encouragement. We'll try to keep posting regularly as life unfolds.

No comments:

Post a Comment