Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Two Weeks Old!

Yes, it is true! Melody is 2 weeks old today. It is hard to believe as it feels like a really long two weeks. She had her first pediatrician visit today, and the doctor agreed that Melody looks really good.

Today I'm rejoicing that:
* Melody seems to be holding less and less urine each time we cath! This is a good trend which we'd like to see continue.
* Melody seems to be moving her legs more each day.
* Melody is eating and sleeping well.
* I'm feeling better each day, though I have frequent reminders that my belly was cut open just two short weeks ago.

I had high hopes of getting a two week picture on here, but I'm thinking sleep is more of a priority at this point. Maybe tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! I'm so happy for you and your family! Offering prayers of gratitude and continuing prayers for healing and strength. :)

    ReplyDelete