Monday, September 7, 2009

We just might make it!

Amazing as it may seem to me, Melody just might wait until Wednesday's scheduled c-section. Tomorrow morning Kevin and I are off to the hospital for the anethesia consult and pre-admit bloodwork. Assuming Melody does not decide to arrive tonight or tomorrow, she'll be delivered at 11am on Wednesday. Of course, the time is subject to change depending on emergencies, but that is the scheduled time. Today was a relaxing day at home with no school work that had to be done. Dad spent lots of time in the yard fixing the drip system and playing with the kids. I got all my to do list done, and even got some "want to's" done. I got a little scrapbooking done and some organizing of pictures as well. We are rested and ready for complete upheaval in the next few days. We are all looking forward to meeting Melody.

No comments:

Post a Comment