Wednesday, July 15, 2009

100% Better

I woke up this morning feeling 100% better. Thanks to all of you who prayed. I really did not want to have to make a trip to the doctors today, so I am very thankful. I have been trying to take it easy so as not to reaggravate the muscle. Kevin did lots of the lifting and moving things around this morning and the kids have been picking up everything for me and moving the laundry from washer to dryer, etc. What a wonderful family!

Today we did laundry, put away much of the vacation mess, and buried Elizabeth's pet hamster, Patunia. She actually took it quite well and is now eagerly planning her next pet. I have gently informed her with the impending arrival of Melody, we will not be taking on any new pets anytime soon. I think a new baby is more than enough to deal with for the next few months.

Here is my immediate family at family reunion. I swiped this from my cousin's facebook page as I haven't had time to get my pictures off my camera. Maybe tomorrow?


Nancy (Fields) Coats Family

David and Nancy Coats

Jamin, Georgia, Steve, Elliana & Zoe Coats

Elizabeth, Hannah, David, Joel, Kevin & Sara (Coats) Allen

Tim Coats

No comments:

Post a Comment