Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Family Reunion in Pictures

Yesterday I described Family Reunion and some of the more serious or meaningful aspects. The kids had a TON of fun, too. In fact, I hardly saw the older three. We only saw Joel because we made sure one of us was following him around. I even had to sneak into David's part of the cabin with a flashlight one night just to make sure he had gone to bed. The kids can't wait for the next reunion they had so much fun. I was impressed with how well all the kids got along and played together. Enjoy!


Aunt Joan assists at the playdough table. Wherever she is, the fun is there!


Zoe and Hannah we inseperable the whole time. Find one cousin, find the other. What fun.


Sunday morning worship with several of the kids doing motions to the song.


There was serious Jedi training going on almost the whole time we were there. The boys with their light sabers had sword fights by the hour. The amazing part was I never once saw one of them get hurt. They even included Joel who ran back and forth for at least an hour and a half.



Preschooler picture! Here is a look at all the kids in our family, and this is just the preschoolers and I suspect there are several missing from this photo. I was tempted to post the whole sequence of pictures from this photo shoot as the toddlers little by little leave the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment