Sunday, August 30, 2009

10 Days and Counting

Nope, no baby this weekend. I have heard from a few of you calling and emailing saying, no blog, does that mean you had the baby? Friday and Saturday I have feel completely exhausted and depressed. Just ready to have this baby and have my body back.

Today was a wonderful change. I felt better. That was a blessing as today was our MOMS Club Workshop. I am an international volunteer with MOMS Club and this is a once a year event where all the MOMS Club board members from Clubs all around the area come for training and fun. There were about 200 moms from most of the 52 clubs in our region. I thought the day was awesome, and I take no credit for it as I really didn't do any of the planning. I wasn't sure I'd even make it to the event. I had a wonderful time with the rest of the MOMS Club volunteers and we went out for dinner afterward. As if we needed more food! I am blessed to know these moms and be able to spend time with them. It was fun and encouraging. They really are amazing women.

Tomorrow we will head to the doctor in the afternoon. I have a couple of appointments and apparently one will count as my pre-op for the scheduled c-section on the 9th. We will see what the doctors find tomorrow and if there is any reason to hurry up the delivery date. I kind of hope so, but know that each week is probably better for Melody and I really can hang on 10 more days, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment