Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tomorrow's Doctor Agenda

It looks like I'll be calling Hannah's doctor first thing in the morning. She woke up this morning and said, "my cyst is big again." My first thought was, I sure hope she is wrong, but she was not. It is not painful, but it is definitely growing. I suspect they might decide to drain it. Pray for us tomorrow as this was definitely not in my plans for the week.

I have a NST and a regular OB appointment in the afternoon as well. I don't expect anything earth shattering at either of those, but you never know.

I am trying and failing at not being overwhelmed with life. All the events coming up in the next few weeks are stressing me out. I have no control over them and I know I must go through them, but I am not looking forward to them. I'm just trying to remember that God doesn't promise that we won't walk through the "fire" but that He will walk through it with us.

Psalm 23:4
"Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me."

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Sara! How could you not be overwhelmed with all that you are dealing with? I am overwhelmed with emotion just reading about what you are experiencing in your life right now, and cannot fathom how you have carried on so well for so long. Please just know how much you are loved and respected. Please know that there are a whole lot of prayers being offered for you and your family! May God bless you and your husband and children especially in this difficult time. You are all in our thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete