Sunday, August 30, 2009

2 Posts in a Day!

For an update, see the following post. This is a family update in pictures. In my perfect world I'd grace my blog with pictures daily. But, since my world is not perfect, you'll just have to take them when you can get them. :)



Did I mention Joel currently has a fascination with tape? This was not a form of punishment, he did it to himself!
LEGO City, which I previously blogged about, has grown from this:
To this:
First Day of School Celebratory Breakfast. Pancakes and sausage. I was in the doghouse for not putting chocolate chips in the pancakes for the first time. Oh, the horror!
My valiant attempt to get all four kids together on the first day of school.
Elizabeth doing her 4th grade work. Math wrap-ups.


David doing his schoolwork. Just look at the enthusiasm on his face! Can you say 6th grade?

Hannah is a diligent 2nd grader.
If I could discover a way to bottle the enthusiasm with which Joel approaches school work and taking out the trash and give it to middle schoolers, I'd be rich!

No comments:

Post a Comment