Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tomorrow?

Today was a frustrating day. The hospital never called. I left a message at 12:30pm which was never returned. After calling several times I finally reached a person at about 4pm and she told me that had received no direct admit paperwork for Hannah. I then left messages for her doctor and the doctor's nurse, but neither of those calls were returned, either. So, I guess I really don't know what is happening. I'm hoping the doctor will call me first thing in the morning.

The kids played "city" with their lego all day long, literally! I had to drag them out the door to swim lessons. I got lots accomplished today, especially for school to begin next week. So, it was a productive day despite the frustrations. I have all the people waiting to watch the kids today and tomorrow, so they have all been in limbo, too.

Pray for wisdom tomorrow as we speak with the doctor and decide what to do. At this point I'm praying for the Lord to heal her. I'm praying that if/when we go in, they will send her home as they cyst will have shrunk on its own. She is off antibiotics as they were supposed to give her IV ones at the hospital.

No comments:

Post a Comment