Friday, August 28, 2009

12 Days

I have 12 days at the most to go before Melody's arrival. Today I would prefer it to be less! However, we are really hoping Melody does not arrive over the weekend. They are just not a good time for Melody to get the care she needs. Monday I will return to the doctor for a non-stress test, regular OB appointment, and my pre-op for the c-section. We'll see how things look then.

I'm thankful we've made it through the first week of school. The kids now have a pretty good idea of what they need to do daily and that will help in the future. Kevin is really busy with work, so he is hoping to get a lot done this weekend. I should just try to enjoy the weekend, but really I am so uncomfortable most of the time, that enjoyment is just not what I am feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment